Our Dance Studio†Policies
- Absence from class is NOT refundable but can be made-up in a comparable class.
- There are no refunds once the first class in each new term has been taken.
- Once a class has been taken†in a term, payment is due in full for that term as you could be holding a spot someone else would like.
- Class size is limited. Minimum enrollment per class is required. Schedule subject to change.
- To receive the early payment discount, checks can not be postdated.†
- Announcements will be posted on website,†bulletin boards, e-mailed and/or sent with students.
- Snow cancellation will be announced on studio answering machine and WHAM 13.
- Participation in the annual recital is the exclusive decision of the director.
- All accounts must be paid before handing out costumes.
- By agreeing to participate in the show, you are agreeing to attend all rehearsals.
- By agreeing to participate in the show, you agree to pay for the costume in full whether you complete the year or not. The costume companies do not refund me,†and I pay in full to get you the best price.
- The director reserves the right to terminate service to any family as a result of abuse toward any member of the staff or other students. †There will be no refund of tuition or costume monies with this termination.
- Any pictures, videos, taken at the studio stage or any event associated with this dance school, will not appear on facebook, you tube or any other social network without written permission from myself.